Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Umeå™ 939 near you
Airy, supple and durable safety shoe, perfect when climbing up ladders, doing construction work, plumbing and excavation work. The unique footbed is both flexible in the front and stable in the back. The adjustable wire system assures a perfect fit with excellent grip and a soft feel without harsh seams. The shoe withstands soft rain.
Key to symbols Features of Umeå™ 939
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- PU-coated microfiber with a leather feel. Ventilating polyamid mesh and airy mesh tongue. Equipped with the high tech Boa® wire system for a perfect fit. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminum toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hard wearing and fast drying Cambrelle® lining in the heel and underneath the lacing.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. An Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with gel cushion Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel, for maximum shock absorption and extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, P, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.