Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Building & construction
Find Arbesko 710 near you
Heat resistant and hardwearing safety shoe made from soft, impregnated leather, with heat resistant Nomex thread stitching and Nomex shoe laces. The shoe has the revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and a heat resistant nitrile rubber sole with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 710
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8 leather. Heat resistant Nomex thread stitching. Heat resistant Nomex shoe laces. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing and fast drying Cambrelle® in the heel.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility at the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Combination of a full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile – durable, hardwearing functional sole made from heat resistant nitrile rubber with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, HRO, HI, SRC.
- Very spacious.