Area of use
Service professions, Winter
Find Arbesko 51692 near you
Warm boot made from impregnated leather with H2O Blocker – a hardwearing zipper combined with an efficient barrier against sleet and snow. Heat insulating Thermolite® lining. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound - and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 51692
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Occupational shoes
- Impregnated, full grain Super8 leather. H2O Blocker – for efficient protection against water (metallic zipper with a bellow made from strong, waterproof nylon material).
- Thermolite®. Fast drying, hardwearing Cambrelle®. Water resistant membrane in foot section.
- Insole with metal free composite shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound.
- Asymetrix Nitrile with added softness for extra good grip in cold temperatures – durable and hardwearing functional sole made from heat resistant nitrile rubber.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20347:2012, O2, CI, HRO, FO, SRC.
- Very spacious.