Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find Arbesko 430 near you
Comfortable and robust safety boot with classical design. Scuff guard on toe, aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and inbuilt shock absorption.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 430
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain, impregnated leather. Durable Cordura® collar. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh at the front and tongue. Durable and fast drying Cambrelle®.
- Insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with gel cushion Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3 HRO SRC
- Very spacious.