Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 382 near you
A delightfully comfortable safety shoe with the revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Lightweight aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 382
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8 leather with suede details. Durable Cordura®. Scuff guard on the toe. Lightweight aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle® at the heel.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- Asymetrix – functional PU sole with a nitrile rubber heel for superb slip resistance.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, SRC.
- Very spacious.