Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction
Find Arbesko 272 near you
Robust, comfortable and hardwearing safety shoe with scuff guard on the toe and the new, revolutionizing combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. Aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. Also features a hardwearing, heat resistant nitrile rubber sole with very good grip. Shoe laces: Heat resistant, Nomex with polyester core.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 272
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. PU scuff guard on toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Full grain, hardwearing pigskin lining at the back. Hardwearing Cambrelle® at the front and sides.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Combination of a full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. Soft penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile – durable, hardwearing functional sole made from heat resistant nitrile rubber with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, HI, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.