Area of use
Find Arbesko 1980 near you
Light and airy occupational sandal with adjustable rear strap. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 1980
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Occupational shoes
- Full grain, impregnated suede.
- Soft foam lining. Airy mesh.
- Insole with metal free composite shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a resilient PU midsole and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make for a durable and hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20347:2012, O1, FO, SRC.
- Very spacious.